Thursday, February 16, 2023

Krupakar issac


Krupakar issac

"Hello everyone, my name is Krupakar Issac and I am a civil engineer and planning secretary currently working in the government sector for the Town and Country Planning department in Guntur Municipal Corporation.

I started my educational journey by obtaining a Diploma in civil engineering at MBTS Govt Polytechnic College, which provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and skills in the field. Later, I graduated with a Bachelor of Technology in civil engineering from Kallam Haranath Reddy College of Engineering.

My passion for creating sustainable and livable spaces led me to pursue a career in civil engineering. As a planning secretary, I work to ensure that new developments in our city are designed and built with the needs of the community in mind. I believe that the work I do is essential in shaping the future of our city and the lives of those who call it home.

I am committed to continuously improving my skills and knowledge in the field of civil engineering, and I take great pride in the work I do. I am excited to meet and work with all of you in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a little better."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment